Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

If we separate or divorce is my son still his step son?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Once you divorce, your son would no longer be his step-son, since there is no legal marriage nor would he have any responsibility to the child. If you separate and are still married, he would still be considered his step-son but could be out of his life, if you do not allow him to see him or have visitation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you
You are welcome and please let me know if there is anything else as I would be happy to reply. If not I kindly ask that you just rate my help at the top so the site provides me with the proper credit. Thank you again.
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer