Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How do I make sure my ex doesn't take our kids out of the…

Customer Question
How do I make sure...
How do I make sure my ex doesn't take our kids out of the state?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Family Lawyer: Sean K, Family Law Attorney replied 1 month ago
Sean K
Sean K, Family Law Attorney

Hi, I’m Sean and I will be assisting you as an expert today. I’m an attorney with more than 20 years of experience. It is my goal to provide a solid overview of your situation. Whether the analysis is good or bad as to your matter, I want to make sure you understand any points you need and that you have options to better address the questions you have. If I am able, I will also provide you with some resources. Please note that the system, independent from me, may offer a phone call. You are not obligated to engage in a phone call, but I am happy to speak if you desire. This is completely up to you.

Do you and your Ex have a custody agreement or order that has been issued by a family court?

Ely, Counselor at Law