Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am to start divorce process but before i start i need

Customer Question
I am to start...

I am to start divorce process but before i start i need legal advise to tprepare my self. Can i get legal advisor numbrer to call? how much is the feee per hour?

Lawyer's Assistant: What can you tell me about your situation?

How i can i connect with lawyer over the phone?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Columbus , Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

I did not talk to any one yet. I am living in Columbus Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. i want him to advise me what document i need to prepare? and i want to know if my spouse in title to file clim whilwe she was not living in Ohio for over a year.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/15/2018
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Hello; what is your legal question please?

Are you looking for the petition to file for divorce?

Please contact customer service if you are having issues with payment as I'm not able to access your account.