Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Tina I have a gtreat granddaughter that I have not seen in 3…

Customer Question
Hello Tina I have...

Hello Tina I have a gtreat granddaughter that I have not seen in 3 years she is now 9yrs old.the tiff was over her not sending her to school because she didn't have food for her. I went to school and the head Mistress said that she had missed 39 days out of 10 months. I called Tammy around and told her that the head mistress said that if she didn't send Sky to school they would send someone around from the school and if that person felt it was worrented that they would call welfare. Well Tammy went wild and said that I had no right calling welfare on her .I said it would not be me it would be the school. well i have not seen her since. we did have one day of mediation and Tammy won't do any more what can I do

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No not yet. Only Mediation

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

South Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would just like to have them back in my life but the drugs have done the dammage I have alredy paid the $5

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/15/2018
Family Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley
You can file for visitation rights and try to obtain a court order allowing you to see the child