Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Do I have to corporate with the opposing counsel for

Customer Question
Do I have to...

Do I have to corporate with the opposing counsel for appraisal on my Townhome

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No well alimony

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/15/2018
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you share with me a little more about the situation? Why is this being done?