Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Who can legally be beside myself while representing pro se…

Who can legally be beside...
Who can legally be beside myself while representing pro se for moral support
3/15/2018
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

The court is open to the public, so when you are in court, you can have anyone appear with you and sit in the courtroom. When your case is called and you are before the Judge, they can be present but can not physically stand by your side, as they are not allowed to represent you. There is nothing wrong or improper about bringing someone into the courtroom, as that is allowed, they will just not be able to stand next to you if you are at the podium.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Wow, thanks.
You are welcome and if you have not already I kindly just ask that you rate my help at the top at that this time. Thank you and glad I was able to assist.
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer