Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

This is not a criminal law issue does he deal with child…

Customer Question
Hello this is not...

Hello this is not a criminal law issue does he deal with child custody and child support issues?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has he taken? Has he filed any papers in family court?

Yes we been to court twice already and he’s not happy with the outcome of how things are turning out and also wants to see another judge and not the same one.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state is he in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes how much is he flat fee or hourly fee?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
3/14/2018
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. What is he not happy about?

Ely, Counselor at Law