Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need help with a child support related situation. Heres a…

Customer Question
Hi, i need help...

Hi, i need help with a child support related situation.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Heres a brief summary hope it helps

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Never married, lived together for about 10 years. Have two daughters in common 8 and 7 years old each.
I live in Springfield Ma. My daughters live with their mother in Puerto Rico. I have a 20 years old daughter from a previous marriage who lives in Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Would like to set an amount that would allow me to continue living a decent life, pay my student loans etc while still providing for my daughters.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/14/2018
Family Lawyer: DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer replied 3 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help today - is there currently a family court case pending? Or are you working with the mother on an agreed amount? Do the kids live with you part time?