Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need to talk to lawyer how much will cost me hourly. Will…

I need to talk...

I need to talk to lawyer how much will cost me hourly

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Family Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Will all will be on line or can be over the phone my case little complex

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

VA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

But I need to

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you ask here be happy to help you and followup.Thanks

RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Haider
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
How long will take for some one to call me

I can answer any questions you have here online or another expert will call.Post here be happy to reply..