Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am paying back support from my older children in their…

Customer Question
I am paying back support...
I am paying back support from my older children in their thirties their mother was on welfare now they want me to pay for the welfare she was getting plus the back support I have been paying this back support for years out of my disability Social Security check I also have dis pay child support for my other children in Minnesota hey child support for my other children in Minnesota I don't mind paying but my first children I never even got to see him after they were like 3 4 years old the mother took them from me even after I went to court for visitation they said I would have to have her locked up for violating it and I didn't want to do that so I just left the D and haven't seen them I don't mind paying for my children in Minnesota what can I do about the ones in Virginia and the money was taken out of my check for them and their mother Marvel the ones in Virginia is deceased I hope you can understand this my phone is messing up 1 translating thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/15/2018
Family Lawyer: Wendy, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I'm a moderator for this website. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Wendy
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need help !!! When can I expect help soon?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is Thursday May 22nd 11:02 p.m. I was wondering when you would be getting back with me I appreciate to hear from you soon thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still have not got a reply from you and I'm very dissatisfied
Family Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 1 month ago
Michael Bradley

I would like to help but I am a little confused

can you clarify you issue in Virginia

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am paying back support in Virginia children are in their 30 I am on disability paying child support in Minnesota also Virginia wants to charge me for money she collected from welfare Plus back support I have been paying many years I cannot afford it she was on welfare she could have worked my children's Mother in Minnesota how's work with more kids I don't mind paying that I am caught up with her I need to stop the collections in Virginia for my older kids have not had contact with them then at least 25 years or more I feel this site he's just trying to make more money by putting off my answers please answer as soon as possible thank you I hope this clears up any questions you would have
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If I don't have no satisfactory response in a timely manner I would like to cancel all your services thank you it has been too long for a response
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cancel my trial I do not want this service it is a no used to me you do not answer questions you just leave people hanging cancel this service I will not pay I have got no results and very dissatisfied
Ely, Counselor at Law