Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Im noncustodial mother with overnight visitation rights that…

Customer Question
Im noncustodial mother with overnight...
Im noncustodial mother with overnight visitation rights that since final trial ended my visitations haven’t been met.
The reason keepers on changing till couple months ago stating I’m not falling orders from judge related to treatment in 45 days after trial.
Which is fact but legit reason behind it was legal matter.
Washington state laws requires judges order to stop the parenting visitation period.
It’s my new year which accourding to parenting plan kids are mine.
It doesn’t specify time or date like his due to not having lawyer to have plan make like his for me.
My ? Can I ick them up still after he denied visitatio.
Is he really in violation.
Is he allowed to do that.
How big of chance I got if I file motion?
Since tomorrow is starting week is there legal fast safe way to make him fallow orders for this occasion?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
3/13/2018
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not know how to erase, edit...on this web site. And I can't delete it either. But thank-you please if you are able and have the knowledge of erasing, delisting it advae me please

Thank you for the information.

You can just post a new one here. Unfortunately, I cannot erase the previous one.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Ely, Counselor at Law