Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I feel like i am a victim of the state of i need help. Cps.

Customer Question
I feel like i...

I feel like i am a victim of the state of Washington i need help

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes cps

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am low income i feel i am being pick on

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/14/2018
Family Lawyer: Wendy, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I'm Wendy, a moderator for this website. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

.

What can I answer for you?

I am a victim of the state of Washington

I'm afraid that doesn't give me very much information....

Do you have a specific question you would like answered?

I would like sue the state of Washington i hsd a cps case in 2011 my daughter molested their pick at me its more

I'm sorry - I'm not understanding what "i hsd a cps case in 2011 my daughter molested their pick at me its more" means...