Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a 16 year old son who is being brained washed by my…

Customer Question
I have a 16...

I have a 16 year old son who is being brained washed by my ex, he has told me he is leaving. i have conservatorship. He has never paid child support, he is a sex offender. what if anything can I do? My ex is going to home school him. hes almost done with highschool.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas I live in Ellis acounty county

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just our divorce many yrs ago.. i told him to file, he has tol dmy son that he can chose where he wantsto live

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I told my son thats not correct information. He also wants to take him to a different county

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
My ex husband has a lot of issues.
can we get his prior medical records as he was in the hospital days before my giving birth to our oldest son.
he was in the hospital for mental issues
3/13/2018
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

Could you explain a little more?

Do you have Sole Managing Conservatorship or is this a Joint Managing Conservatorship?

Are you the custodial parent?

What are your specific questions?

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.