Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My ex in the military serve me that he wants full custody.

Customer Question
My ex in the...

My ex in the military serve me that he wants full custody

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

I'm the custodial parent at the time. Can he do that?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I'm not in the army he is

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My daughter is not in danger for him wanting to interrupt my custody

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is it possible that he can change that.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When I'm I getting my questions answer
3/12/2018
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You mention you are looking to speak on the phone? I will send that offer.

Follow up...are you still looking for an answer to your question?

Ely, Counselor at Law