Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My girl friend did not go to court, when her ex went for…

Customer Question
Hello, my girl friend...

Hello, my girl friend did not go to court, when her ex went for custody of her son. She would like visitation with her son. He is not letting her because of the father of her other child, and they don't talk. He makes excuses why she can't see her son. There was no custody battle, he had money, so got a lawyer and took it to court. So what does she half to do to see her son.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Las Vegas N.V.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, I'm gonna call one of mine tomorrow, and ask.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's it, thank you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
to be clear a judgment of custody was entered?
Ely, Counselor at Law