Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Husband is threatening to throw me out of home. I currently…

Customer Question
Husband is threatening to...

Husband is threatening to throw me out of home.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I currently live in Ohio, but my domicile is in Florida.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We have been married thirty years. He is a disabled combat veteran with diagnosed PTSD and other medical issues. He is having a manic episode. Has been ranting for over twelve hours. Witnessed by at least two of our family members. No physical violence only verbal.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/11/2018
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please clarify for you me what your question is?