Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a question pertaining to possible child abuse in my 3…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question pertaining to possible child abuse in my 3 year old son and I don't know what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not about this situation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Me and my ex husband share custody of our two children

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/11/2018
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.