Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
I have been officially married for 5 years and been living
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I have been officially married for 5 years and been living in out marital home for I believe 7-8 years…My wife isn't happy with relationship and has asked me to spend the night elsewhere for a couple … read more
My son is divorced, living here in Iowa. His son is in
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My son is divorced, living here in Iowa. His son is in Tennessee living with his ex wife's sister, for reasons unknown to us. He has "shared custody" , he is going to visit over Halloween, since he is… read more
I've been separated for 3 years and divorced for a year now.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I've been separated for 3 years and divorced for a year now. My ex- husband and I agreed on him having custody of our three kids. They live in California. When we got separated, the kids were taken by… read more
What do I do if my ex-spouse is transfers our child to a
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., family lawyer
What do I do if my ex-spouse is transfers our child to a different school without my consent?… read more
My ex and I have a visitation schedule where she has our son
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
My ex and I have a visitation schedule where she has our son 1/2 of he week and I have him the other 1/2. I am the custodial parent and she is the parent with visitation. Since our divorce CPS has bee… read more
In a pickle and looking legal steps to get away from
Sam, Attorney
In a pickle and looking for the legal steps to get away from a potentially dangerous situation. Currently living with my husband, our 7 yr old daughter, 4 yr old son, and 14 yr old step-son. My husban… read more
My ex-husband has been harassing me last 2 years since
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My ex-husband has been harassing me for the last 2 years since our separation. He continues to threaten to call dhs and report me for abuse/neglect to have custody taken away from me because he is ang… read more
my daughter's ex husband now lives with a person who has been
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
my daughter's ex husband now lives with a person who has been in rehab twice, was arrested for driving while drinking, now lives with him with her 7 year old daughter. My grandson's are ex[posed to he… read more
I will give more info / facts if required which is not an issue
originallawyer
originallawyer, Attorney at Law
I will give more info / facts if required which is not an issue because I need some help! I trusted a young woman and allowed myself to get mentally and then physically intimate with her; (while she w… read more
I am moving out of state with my husband. He has a lot better
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I am moving out of state with my husband. He has a lot better job offer and our standard of living would be much better. I will have to fight my ex-husband in court over taking our son with me. My ex … read more
Refusing Visitation, My husband is considering refusing visitation.
Ely, Counselor at Law
Refusing Visitation, My husband is considering refusing visitation. This previous time she brought them home she told the oldest son (8yrs old) that his father is sick and cruel and she is going to do… read more
I live in Ohio and my husband and his ex wife have had a shared
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
I live in Ohio and my husband and his ex wife have had a shared parenting plan in place with there two children for a year now. Recently she submitted a motion to terminate the shared parenting plan a… read more
I share joint custody of my 2 year old son with me ex-husband I
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
I share joint custody of my 2 year old son with me ex-husband I am the domicile parent. My ex husband has been absent in our sons life until a year ago. I have been comfortable and happy with our situ… read more
I have an agreed order for 50/50 custody of my twin 8 year
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I have an agreed order for 50/50 custody of my twin 8 year old girls with my ex-husband. Our divorce was finalized 4/10. We had a hearing at the two-year mark. In January of this year I asked the cour… read more
My son has a good job with John Deere. His ex-girlfriend is
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
My son has a good job with John Deere. His ex-girlfriend is a nursing student currently unemployed and receiving state assistance. They have two children aged two, and three. My son is considering goi… read more
my son is 15 years old and refusing to visit his father cause
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
my son is 15 years old and refusing to visit his father cause he says he is abusive physically mentally and verbally. what lengths can the court take to enforce visitation. the court does not believe … read more
I am considering seeking custody of my younger half sibling.
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I am considering seeking custody of my younger half sibling. I am a 22-year-old student, completing my last semester of school before receiving my bachelor's degree and teaching certificate, in the st… read more
This is about Texas Law. My ex husband has physical custody ...
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
This is about Texas Law. My ex husband has physical custody of our 6 year old as he is a daddy''s boy and at first I thought this was best for our son. Now my ex husband is moving to Texas. I am willi… read more