Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My wife is trying to ruin my life by bankrupting me and

Customer Question
My wife is trying...

My wife is trying to ruin my life by bankrupting me and today she filed for divorce. She is out for blood and she wont stop until she get it. Is there such a thing as attorneys working on any settlements? I really need help my wife will not stop. I think she has done this to other men to obtain financial security and using their identity. Shr has several alias she needs to be stopped shes been teaching her kids how to become con artists

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

She served me with an order of protection on the 23 of feb irequested it to be quashed and have a hearing, i also filed against her and she was issued an order as well. Today I received the divorce papers

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure I have no idea whats going with this will he be a family law attorney practicing in AZ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/11/2018
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 6 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

.

A divorce attorney would be the one to work on any settlements.

Can you please cancel this service that is not the way I understood it, I didn't think I was hiring a attorney rather I would get advice and a possible referral.
Thanks

You are correct... you are NOT hiring an attorney on this site. We provide you with general educational information; we answer the questions you pose :)

We can't recommend a specific attorney but if you're looking to hire one, www.martindale.com would be a good place to research them.