Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Can a guardian take your possessions if you're living with…

Customer Question
can a guardian take your...
can a guardian take your possessions if you're living with elderly parent
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/11/2018
Family Lawyer: Sean K, Family Law Attorney replied 4 months ago
Sean K
Sean K, Family Law Attorney

Hi, I’m Sean and I will be assisting you as an expert today. I’m an attorney with more than 20 years of experience. It is my goal to provide a solid overview of your situation. Whether the analysis is good or bad as to your matter, I want to make sure you understand any points you need and that you have options to better address the questions you have. If I am able, I will also provide you with some resources. Please note that the system, independent from me, may offer a phone call. You are not obligated to engage in a phone call, but I am happy to speak if you desire. This is completely up to you.

I have a question in order to help me better assist you. Who is the Guardian for - your or your parent?