Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Is there anyway to get a Gavron Warning enforced? California…

is there anyway to get...
is there anyway to get a Gavron Warning enforced? California Orange county
3/10/2018
socrateaser, Lawyer

You would file a request for orders (FL-300), and ask the court to modify spousal support in a manner which incentivizes the supported party to make a bona fide effort to seek employment. Then if the party fails to do so, you would file another FL-300 and ask the court to terminate spousal support.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

socrateaser, Lawyer