Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am paying my ex wife $1200 a month in the state of

I am paying my...

I am paying my ex wife $1200 a month in the state of Pennsylvania for child support on 3 children. This was a mutual agreement nothing settled in court. My ex-wife is now trying to tell me that I owe her 50% of all extracurricular activity and all health bills. I am also paying for health vision and dental insurance for the children. Do I need to pay her all the extra money for that. I do not have enough money to live on my own and the people I live with can not handle the children being around more often.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just the divorce. No child support or any other agreements were filed in the court.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.
There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.
WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.
Loren, Lawyer
OK that sounds good.
Phone call session started
I spoke with Loren on the telephone and his information was very helpful.