Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My 16 yr old son has mental and anger issues, ive had 5-6…

Customer Question
My 16 yr old...

My 16 yr old son has mental and anger issues, ive had 5-6 cps cases opened and closed with no facts finding neglect or abuse on my part. he is constantly verbally abusing me and has hit his younger brother and his father which is a very big guy. I find that the father is abusing him. im scared to live in the same house with my son. father doesn't reside with us or help with him, but his behavior is out of control because im not well

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And has the behavior been documented in any way?

Bronx N.Y

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

HE WONT GO TO SCHOOL DONT TRUST LEAVING HIM IN THE HOME ALONE AND HE USES THAT TO KEEP ME HOSTAGE

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THE FATHER WONT LAWFULY PAY CHILD SUPPORT HE WANTS TO CONTROL MY TWO SONS BY HIM WITH MONEY

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

OK IM ON DISABILITY AND FIND IT HARD TO GET ADIQUTE SERVICES CPS IS MAKING A JOKE OUT OF THIS PLUS THEIRS A PIN PETITION THAT MY SON WONT FOLLOW UP ON AND FOR THAT THEIR MAKING ME SUFFER. A CPS WORKER CAME OUT TWO DAYS AGO AND I FIND OUT THROUGH THE PAPERWORK SHE LEFT ME SHE ISNT WHO SHE SAY SHE IS

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/10/2018
Family Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney replied 4 months ago
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney

Welcome & thank you for your question. I am the professional that will be assisting you. Contact these people; they will send you in the right direction for help.

https://www.bronxdefenders.org/clients-community/community/

.

Can I assist you further?

Do you have further questions?