Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want to know if the law can help me ask my mother in law…

Customer Question
Please I want to...

Please I want to know if the law can help me ask my mother in law to go back to africa

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Since she came, my marriage has been suffering in a level where my husband asked a girl in marriage while we are still married

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Also I am suspecting that my husband got married to another girl in another state or in Utah because he keeps telling me that polygamy is acceptable in the USA

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

Could you be more specific?

Is your mother-in-law here illegally?

Thank you for your cooperation.

My husband file for her to come visit us.
But now he wants her to stay permently with us

Thank you for the information. However, I am unable to further assist. So, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Goodluck with your case,