Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I forgot to tell you the person is now called the and have a…

Customer Question
I forgot to tell you...
I forgot to tell you the person is now called the Ward and have a guradion.Maybe he should send this new information to the Judge?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/10/2018
Family Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Loren, Lawyer
if the testator has been declared legally incompetent by a court, it would need to go through the court.If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.
There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.
Did you have further questions?
new question
Hello did I lose you?
The guradion will not let the ward do anything.The Guradion is not trying to help the Ward.The Guradion don't want the Ward to go to court .to change anything,How can the ward go around her?
You would need to call a lawyer or go to the court which appointed the guardian and file your own motion.
You could also contact the county office for adult protective services.
If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys, themselves, use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspxIt is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.
I’m so sorry for opening a new page, Can you please answer my question? I sent to you.again my apologies...

The ward would need to call a lawyer or go to the court which appointed the guardian and file their own motion.

They could also contact the county office for adult protective services to investigate.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you for using JA.