Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My mother signed a paper with dss giving them permission to…

My mother signed a...

My mother signed a paper with dss giving them permission to drug test my 2yr.old a hair test is this legal me and his father have joint custody and they didn't tell us nothing about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in?

N.C

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes he's not sure but since them the case worker told the father it was illegal after he signed a bunch of papers agreeing to substance abuse and mental health I want sign

3/10/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?
Ok thank you if this was illegal and he test positive can they use this in court
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Illegally obtained evidence is inadmissible.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Great. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
5stars
Thank you!
Infolawyer, Lawyer