Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I was wondering if there is no custody order who has the…

Customer Question
I was wondering if...

I was wondering if there is no custody order who has the rightto the childern

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have a cas worker because he was abuse to the children i was to leave Newfoundland to go to Toronto

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My 2 oldist boy are to make a statment withrcmp

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
i have lived in Newfoundland for 2 years with this man he is the father of my two oldest boys and he has hit them yelled at them told them he was going to with hold food from them and just plan scared the poo out of them my self and my children would like to leave and go to Toronto Ontario where my mother and father are all of my kids were born in ontario and have lived most of there life there apart from the last 2 years and i have cosdoy of my oldest just not for his brother also before this there father would not so much as send a message to see if his kids were living. can i leave or will i be in trouble
i have a child youth worker with a case open and my two oldest boys are to make a statement with rcmp in regard to there father
3/10/2018
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Absent agreement it is shared. Either side may petition for custody and make a claim on it being in child interests.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
no
what else can I answer for you?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!