Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What does an affidavit of noncompliance mean in a judgement…

Customer Question
What does an affidavit of...
What does an affidavit of noncompliance mean in a judgement fot money
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/9/2018
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Okay

Here they are claiming you signed an agreement judgment to pay a certain amount each month and you have not complied.They are seeking to enforce the judgment through the courts.

Your remedy here if you cannot pay is to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy to discharge the debt and any others you have and start fresh.Chapter 7 here will stop the harassment and collection case.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated,.

I can pay and am only one payment behind

Call them and see if you can resolve it here.

If you miss payments you need to resolve it or they will proceed to collections.Maybe they will work with you here.