Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Cps was called in on my family do I need to get a lawyer.

Customer Question
Cps was called in...

Cps was called in on my family do I need to get a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Ky

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

They had us go take a drug test which are not back yet and no I haven't talked to anyone

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They even had my 16 year old daughter take a observed drug screen

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
3/9/2018
Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I recieved your phone call request, I'll send you the link so we can continue. Thanks!

Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

Did you receive the link for the phone call you requested?

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed, thanks!

Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law