Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Need to know how to get information from hospital if the…

Need to know how...

Need to know how to get information from hospital if the person has a medical power of attorney.that is not giving he's family any information

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?

Virginia not sure about paperwork

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No was not sure it I need to

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm asking for he's brother and three sister

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

You can have a lawyer make demand of the POA. You can also seek to have the court intervene and appoint a guardian where poa is not acting in best interests of the relative and the family.

thank you

very welcome.

Kindly rate me 5 stars.

Infolawyer, Lawyer