Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Will contact you later today I am a 53 yr old female in

Will contact you later...

Will contact you later today I am a 53 yr old female in arrears of child support due to my average income of $27,000

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I presently live in rental home in Rincon Ga ( 31326)i My ex lives in Fla where I expect to live in the future to care for my 82 year old step father who lives alone after the passing of his wife ( my mother )

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No have just received notice of " contempt "

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I must leave now to escort my step father to a medical appointment I am with hime here in Pembroke Pines ( 33026) until returning to Ga tomorrow

3/8/2018
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Do you have a particular question with regards ***** ***** case that I can help with?

Nisha Jones
E 53 year old divorce, earning $ 26,000 annually as a waitress. Served with contempt for back child support
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Name is*****'Brochta !!

Did you already receive a phone call and speak with another attorney from JustAnswer?