Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

When I get a divorce how do pay child support. New Jersey.

When I get a...

When I get a divorce how do pay child support

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No but my divorce was drawn up by the attorney for my base

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just who do I talk to in order to sent the money correctly to pay the child support for New Jersey and how much should I be paying

3/8/2018
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

This state agency would be able to get you set up in their system to allow prompt and timely payment of your child support and ensure the payments are credited to you. http://www.njchildsupport.org/

I feel like I could have got this answer from Google. My apologies for wasting your time.

No waste of time at all. There are state agencies that can help set up everything.

It did help though thank you.

Great. We only get paid for positive ratings so would really appreciate it.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer