Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

First would like to know fee structure please. Have only a…

Customer Question
First would like to...

First would like to know fee structure please. Have only a few questions regarding child custody agreement in Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Unusual situation... I have sole legal and physcial custody of 14 year old granddaughter. Given voluntarily by her mom and dad 3 years ago. Mom relocated to colorado, dad in Maryland. Mom wants custody back and child to move to colorado. child does not want to go. What are child rights at age 14 in Maryland?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Fees before I proceed further

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 6 days by:
3/14/2018
Family Lawyer: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I would like to know if my granddaughter has rights regarding custody as stated in my original question
Family Lawyer: Jessica B,
 replied 4 months ago
Jessica B

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I hope I may be of assistance with your question. Please remember to rate my service at the end of this session. Thank you! the first step in analyzing this situation is I need to know whether there is currently a court order in place granting you sole custody. Do you have a court order?