Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What is the best approach to compiling a list of exhibits to…

Customer Question
What is the best approach...
What is the best approach to compiling a list of exhibits to use in cross examining a witness in a divorce trial? And can the exhibits once labelled A, B, C, etc be used in any order to fir the order of the FL-320 Declaration or are they supposed to be used in consecutive order based on paragraphs the respondent or petitioner wrote in their declaration?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
3/7/2018
Family Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

You have two open Q&A sessions. Please rate them before we start into some new subject matter.

Then, send me an email on the above issue, because I need to discuss something with you before we continue.

Thanks in advance.

Ely, Counselor at Law