Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I'm looking for advise/direction on possible

Customer Question
I'm looking for advise/direction...

I'm looking for advise/direction on possible domestic/divorce situaion

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington state

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I just need some information

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My husband is going to be 67, continues to work to help fund his son's way of life. When he is short, it falls on me. When we try and talk about the situation, he either loses his temper or doesn't talk at all. My husband recently purchased an SUV for him. I need to find out what I can do to prevent my money going to his son

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/7/2018
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Divorce here would be good way to divide assets and assign him the car debt and the car/suv.If you need to separate finances then divorce is the way to do that.I would consider a local lawyer to file and protect your interests in all of this.

Lawyer referral

King County Bar Association - Lawyer Referral Service
Website: www.kcba.org/lrs
Seattle, WA
Phone:(###) ###-####br />

The Lawyer Referral Service of the King County Bar Association in Seattle, Washington, helps individuals and businesses find a qualified attorney throughout King County and Pierce County, Washington. The LRS of the King County Bar Association has been recognized by the American Bar Association for meeting its high standards for Lawyer Referral Services.

Attorney Referral Service of Kitsap Legal Services
Website: kitsaplegalservices.org/attorney-referral-service-2/*****(PO Box 1446)
Bremerton, WA 98337
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

The Attorney Referral Service of the Kitsap Legal Services helps individuals and businesses find an attorney in Bremerton, Washington and throughout the surrounding areas of Kitsap County.

Lewis County Bar Legal Aid / LRS
Website: www.lewiscountybarlegalaid.org/
Chehalis, WA
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

The Lewis County Bar Legal Aid sponsors a Lawyer Referral Service that helps individuals in Lewis County, Washington.

Snohomish County Bar Association - Lawyer Referral Service
Website: www.snobar.org/referral.htm*****br />P.O. Box 5429
Everett, WA 98206
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

The Snohomish County Bar Association helps individuals and businesses find a qualified attorney throughout Snohomish County, Watcom County, Skegit County, and Island King County, Washington.

Southwest Washington Lawyer Referral Service
Website: www.ccbawashington.org/community-resources/southwest-washington-lawyer-referral
Vancouver, WA
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

The Clark County Bar Association sponsors the Southwest Washington Lawyer Referral Service. The LRS helps individuals and businesses find an attorney in Clark County, Cowlitz County, Skamania County, Wahkiakum County, Washington. The Southwest Washington Lawyer Referral Service also service individuals in the State of Oregon in Lewis County and Multnomah County.

Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association LRS
Website: www.tpcba.com/page.php?id=7
Tacoma, WA
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

The Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association sponsors a Lawyer Referral Service that helps men and women in Pierce County, Washington, find a qualified attorney.

This is the only way to resolve these issues as I see it.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.