Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have to fine a lawyer now i'm trapped between to courts…

Customer Question
I have to fine...

I have to fine a lawyer now i'm trapped between to courts and dates ,most of all my appellate brief due on 03/21/2018

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Ca third district in sacramento

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes this is been going on since 08/24/2017 i need help with my brief , family law case judge gave evrything to exwife

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes the court was was not happy with me being in pro per, and the one side judgement shows it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 7 days by:
3/14/2018
Family Lawyer: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
nothing has changed,civil court on the 20th and 21st appellant court in sac ca.
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 5 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx It is a large database of attorneys and allows you to search by both location and specialty.

IF I may, I need help now with and attorney who can finish my brief and explain my case to the court. I have only till April 16th 2018 to finish this, yet I have a tumor in my stomach that has to come out now, my operation is on April 4th 2018 and i'll be down for the count till april 12th 2018, so you now see the issues I'm having yes can you help me.
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 4 months ago

Let me open your question to our experts.

I can not see why a simple question , is taking so long to answer. I have only 8 days left.