Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My husband just walk out of our 2 years married, i wish to…

Customer Question
My husband just walk...

My husband just walk out of our 2 years married, i wish to save and fix it, we are living separate and i am in need of finance support from him.. he is breadwinners.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just that

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/8/2018
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 1 month ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

The only way to "save it' is if both of you agree to do that. Otherwise he can file for divorce and get a divorce.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Interesting .. that’s not what the other layer on here replied to me
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Your answer is very simple and lazy. There’s no sincere. I appreciated your up front.

No. My answer is NOT lazy. My answer is THE LAW.

I'm sorry if you don't like the law but my job is to tell you what the law is. You are certainly free to disregard it. But if someone tells you that your spouse is NOT entitled to a divorce simply for wanting one they are misinformed.

.

Anyone can get a divorce for any reason.

.

That's what irreconcilable differences is.

.

That cause of action allows ANYONE to get a divorce for ANY REASON.

Also, I have gone over your list of questions on the site and I don't see anything from any expert on here disagreeing with the statement I have made to you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m not asking you how I could save, I simply telling you on my part that I wish to save ! And you are quickly answered how you did !
Of course I know the law and any one is entitled for divorce. But with out knowing the circumstances o sincere of asking further more you’re simple lacking of compassion. My main question was how do I file spousal support while living separate ! My point is, I’m not going after my wonderful husband’s money I also wish to save and not wanting to get divorce ! I didn’t ask you whether he is entitle or not I didn’t ask you if the law allow marriage to get divorce or not! You should care more about people and not so much about your time!

Ma'am, I don't read minds. Your question states "my husband just walk out of our 2 years married, i wish to save and fix it" (similar to your statement on 3/6: "In my case I refuse to get the divorce I believe strongly that this is could be just him having midlife crisis cold feet or big bump in my marriage .. we were so happy and so much in love. The judge wouldn’t go against my well [will]") - so my answer was: if someone wants a divorce they are legally entitled to one. That is the law. That doesn't make my answer lazy. It does, however, make it simple - because it is simple. You did not ask "How do i get spousal support" (as you did in your question dated 3/6/2018) or I would have been happy to tell you that you can file a motion with the court for temporary support (called a pendente lite motion) while your divorce is pending and, potentially, permanent support if you're entitled to it - which is based on a number of factors. I spend A LOT of time with the people on this site, trying to make sure that they have all of the information they need and I do not take kindly to being insulted so DO NOT lecture me about caring about people or about what I do with my time. I care very much about the people on this site. I'm sorry you are upset about your husband wanting a divorce but I was trying to help you with actual, useful information (there's a reason people say knowledge is power) which does you a lot more good in my humble opinion than "I'm sorry your husband wants to divorce you." Though I AM sorry for that as well. Good luck to you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Lol you’re trying to call me dumb in the sophisticate way. The sad part your is you claim to have “power” but you’re simply can’t speak your mind you have to indicate your feeling indirect ways.
Because you’re an expert in one field I do not think you got the power or mastered the life itself. You have no idea about life why you’re here and what is your purpose. Don’t apologize to me for what Im going through the most nastiest thing human do is faking of sincerity whether you’re laughing or crying over the statement you just made.. it’s show a lot about who you are. you’re the type of person to stabbing someone in the same cut while it’s already bleeding that’s how you feel you would get your point across. I am sorry that you fail to acknowledge your ego confusing with your compassion, I’m sorry that you fail to care for you heart it is rotten.

Ma'am, I am opting out of your question; I will no longer be assisting you because I don't tolerate people being abusive - and certainly not when I'm trying to help them.

I don't claim to have power... I was trying to give YOU some power over your situation.

I hope you find what you need with some other expert.

IF someone else wishes to help you, they will respond. There is no need to respond back to this message because it will just come back to me - and I will not respond - so it will just delay someone else helping you if they choose to.

Good luck with your relationship/divorce. I hope you're able to secure whatever it is you're looking for.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney