Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My big brother (6yrs older) used to force oral sex on me…

Customer Question
My big brother (6yrs...

My big brother (6yrs older) used to force oral sex on me when I was 6-7 yrs old. This was 50 yrs ago but, it is WELL Documented. Im dealing with PTSD Anxiety Major Depression sleeping disorders and On & on & on.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No that's why Im asking How to go about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that many Docters have documentation of every detail.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/8/2018
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Have you reported your brother to the police?

I’m filling out a Protective Order.
This is central Tx.
I figured they wouldn’t listen since it’s been 50 yrs.
Should I report it?

You should always report abuse. Always.