Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How do i find out if 3 children have been adopted. it was a…

How do i find...

How do i find out if 3 children have been adopted. it was a open adoptdion

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Louisianna

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only that the grandparents were given custody

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

These are 3 of my sons children and its his girlfriends parents that i am speek of

3/4/2018
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

Ok thank you

You can start with State of Louisiana Voluntary Adoption Registry. Click here for more information.

You can also use the "quick adoption data base" to search for the information. Click here to begin your search.

Goodluck with your search.

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

That you so much. I will start first thing on monday.

You are quite Welcome!

Thank you for your cooperation.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law