Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am trying to find how much child support my husband have…

I am trying to find...
I am trying to find how much child support my husband have to pay to his ex wife. He has 3 children 14 years, 12 years and 8 years. He is non custodial parent with 10% custody.His gross income is $13700 per month and his ex wife is imputed for $800 per month. My husband pays for his kids health insurance which is $420 per monthThank you
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/1/2018
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
What state is this in regards ***** *****?
California
Hi , We are in California
Thank you for your patience. I was unable to post this information
Per the child support guideline calculator the approximate monthly obligation is $2900
You can run variations at www.cse.ca.govFurther questions please post here otherwise kindly rate five stars. Thank you
Ok. Thank you
You are most welcome!

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer