Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Need a family law attorney for Wyoming.. have a couple

Need a family law...

Need a family law attorney for Wyoming.. have a couple questions about child support

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in WY family court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

No

2/15/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us?

soon to be ex didn't file an answer to the complaint for divorce so I wrote something up ... stating what we are going to do.. but need to see if it would be acceptable
about child agreement etc.

Thank you for your reply.

The agreement is fine for a shared custody agreement. The one thing you need to put in there is how any disputes will be resolved. You should also state in there that the wishes of the child will be accommodated as much a possible and he will be allowed to express those wishes which both parents agree to abide by as long as they are in the best interests of the child.

Other than those two issues, the agreement is an acceptable agreement.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.