Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Whats a fast where i do a divorce. Florida. We filed and.

Customer Question
Whats a fast where...

Whats a fast where i do a divorce

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We filed and

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Who have to show up to court

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
2/7/2018
Family Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Roger, Attorney

HI - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Let me know your question and I'll be glad to respond. Thanks.

i requested a Florida No-Fault or Uncontested Divorce - No Children (with property) and my wife sign it who has to show up for court? only me?

Both of you should appear in court to sign off on the final divorce order; also, the judge may have questions for both of you.....so it is a good idea for each of you to be there.

are you going to call me

I don't accept phone calls through this site....but another expert can call you if you wish.

we have an apartment together i don't live there i agree to finish my payment until the lease is up in august.
and now i want her off my phone plan and remove the cable bill from my name she told me that i will breaking our agreement sign for a simple dissolution of marriage and we will let the judge decide who should pay
true of false

That's not likely a breach of your no-fault agreement. Usually, a no fault calls for each spouse to take his/her debts with them as part of the separation agreement.

Roger, Attorney