Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Im looking for a military attorney. I m in OR I'm already…

Customer Question
Hi im looking for...

Hi im looking for a military attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I m in OR I'm already divorce but he owes me money appointed by court to me

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He lives in AZ retired military 23 year in service we were married for 34 years just reciently got divorce

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need to know the military years experience this attorney have

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
2/6/2018
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

have not heard from you...no idea why. I have to step away for appox 1 hour...happy to chat about this if you can articulate a question.

Ely, Counselor at Law