Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Going through a divorce, the agreement is that I the mom am…

Customer Question
Going through a divorce...

Going through a divorce, the agreement is that I the mom am supposed to be made aware of all medical care for our sons. My husband set up psychiatric care for my sons and has instructed the military contact not to speak with me. Is there anything that I can do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside, san diego ca. We just went to court Dec 22 and the judge placed these rules on that date. today he went behind my back and I inadvertently got a call from the military contact.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I do not know where to start? or what I can do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My husband has held my household goods hostage for a year and 3 months now..He will not let me obtain my item from the home. He also has girlfriend number 3 living with he and my sons....can I file adultery charges since we are still married.?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
I am at work and have to go pass meds....I will be back online about 10pm....Is there anyway that you could call me about 10pm?
1/20/2018
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I cannot call you. First and foremost, there is extra charge for phone call through the site's premium service program. Second, I do not participate in the program.

Your concerns:

going through a divorce, the agreement is that I the mom am supposed to be made aware of all medical care for our sons. My husband set up psychiatric care for my sons and has instructed the military contact not to speak with me. Is there anything that I can do?

Response 1: File contempt complaint with the Court and he would be ordered to show cause why he should not be held in contempt of Court. For contempt forms and instructions, click here.

See Family Law --Enforcement Forms 400-499.

http://www.courts.ca.gov/forms.htm?filter=EN

http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/fl410.pdf

http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/fl411.pdf

http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/fl412.pdf

my husband has held my household goods hostage for a year and 3 months now..He will not let me obtain my item from the home.

Response 2: You can file Motion with the Court to order him to release your items. You can obtain blank Motion form at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

If there is already an Order for you to get your things, then you should file contempt action against him. See my first response.

He also has girlfriend number 3 living with he and my sons....can I file adultery charges since we are still married.?

Response 3: Yes, you can.

Best wishes,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt"> <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.