Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

DO I HAVE A CASE AGAINST CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES? I LOST…

DO I HAVE A...

DO I HAVE A CASE AGAINST CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES? I LOST MY KIDS FATHER SIX YEARS AGO AND AM ON DISABILITY MENTAL N PHYSICAL, AFTER HARASSING PHONE CALLS BY MY NEIGHBOR PROB 12 TH TIME AT MY DOOR IN YEARS I HAD A MENTAL BREAK N I ADMITTED TO NEGLECT N DID ALL COURT ORDERS NO ISSUES EVEN WHILE MY SON HAD EMERGENCY BRAIN SURGERY, SIX MONTHS I GOT FULL CUSTODY AND THINGS WERE GREAT. I FELT GOOD AND HAD BEEN ON PSYCH MEDS THE WHOLE TIME AS JUDGE ALLWED IT AND I NEVER ABUSED IN WEEKLY DRUG TESTS. THIS IS APRIL, IN JULY MY PSCH TRYED TOWEAN ME OFF XANAX FROM 2MG BARS 2X A DAY AND 1MG 1X A DAY. AFTER A BS CLAIM WITH MY MOTHER SISTER KIDS WHO ARE TEENAGERS THAT I WAS WAVING A KNIF=VE AROUND INTOXICATED WHIKE GARDENING, THE WORKER CHECKED HOUSE FOOD , ETC, KIDS LEFT FOR SLEEPOVER. AT 830 AM SHE WOKE ME UP BANGING AT DOOR DEMANDING TO COUNT MY MEDS, I SUFFER PTSD AND ANXIETY AND WAS OF COURSE NERVOUS BY HER INTERROGATION, SHE STARTED SAYING WHATS GOING ON ? ETC BF I SHOWED MEDS, I HAD EXACT AMOUNT OF MEDICATION NO ABUSE, EXCEPT PHARMACY WAS OUT OF 2 MG SO I SUPPLEMENTED 1MG TILL I GO 2 A FE DAYS LATER. SHE CALLED MY PHARMACIST DOCTORS SAYING SHE WAS CONFUSED AND PRESSURED ME INTO AGREEING A SAFETY PLAN ILL SHE SORTED OUT, AT 7 PM SHE LEFT NOTE ON DOOR TO APPEAR IN COURT TO REMOVE CHILDREN OF COURSE MY LAWYER N KIDS LAWYER AND JUDGE WERE APAULED BY HER TESTIMONY

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

JUDGE CLEARED IT YET THEY CALLED MY PSCH AND TOLD THEM I HAD PROBLEM AND WAS DRASTICALLY REDUCRD MY MEDICATION N TAKEN OFF ANOTHER. THEN THEY NEVER SENT ME CONFIRMATION WITHIN 60 DAYS NOT EVER SIX MONTHS LATER, AND SAID I WAS STILL BEING FOUND FOR NEGLECT FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE. MY DOCTOR WILL NOT REINSTATE MY MEDS AND WAS TOLD BY MEDICAL DIRECTOR WHO NEVER EXAMINED ME OR LISTENING TO ME AS I TELL THEM I AM SUFFERING...

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to be able to have a right not to be discriminated against for taking medication needed to function as a disabld single mother and not to have previous substance abuse neglect 18 months ago held against me bc one woker decides she thinks i have a problem based on meeting me twicw, pharmacy n dr di stick up for me n she threatened back she was in charge my yea supervision coming to close i suffered six months n relived trauma of kids n court, judge is very fair and has always sided with me,

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/17/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

If your doctor cut your medication based on false statements from the social worker, you cannot sue CPS, but you CAN sue the social worker directly for making known false statements to your doctor causing you harm and for discriminating against you in child custody based on your disability without proof you are an unfit parent.

So, you have grounds to sue the social worker directly, since she is making false claims against you and acting under the color of law to harass you and deprive you of your constitutional right to care for your child without proving you are unfit.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

thank you
you have been first prson to give concrete advice
i will, is it free o request you for another legal question now that i am member

Thank you.

The issue you have is these CPS social workers are extremely negligent and incompetent and abusive and they interject their own personal bias into these cases. So, you will need a local family law attorney or civil rights attorney that handles child protection cases to fight them. You can get one from the same sites used by other attorneys.http://www.hg.org or http://www.superlawyers.com

As a member you may open new questions in any category and ask new questions as long as you continue to leave positive feedback for the experts who assist you.

If you would like to continue working with the same expert on a matter, type the expert's name in your subject line for your question when you post it, for example if you would like to continue with me, type "For Law Educator ONLY..." in the subject line of your question.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer