Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Does your firm write letters? so what im looking todo is…

Customer Question
Does your firm write...

Does your firm write letters? so what im looking todo is have a official letter written up , stating the order to retrieve my Personal item from a ex. It is a brand new iPhone*8 phone i am the owner she knows it , i was just letting her use it till i was ready to change my current phone to that one .i dont want cops just simple letter stating the facts and ill send a box with proper postage so its quick and easy

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Nh

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have one but i rather not go see him it will make me look stupid so no

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Theres a few online sits

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
1/14/2018
Family Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. We are not a law firm but a question and answer site where we provide information and resources . I can provide you a link where you can find a sample demand letter you could tweak to your circumstances and use, if you'd like? I'm also happy to review anything you've written. We cannot write the letter for you, however.

Perfect !

Here is a site where you can get a demand letter for $10. Or you might want to use a site like this. And here is another site you can use. These are all starting points -obviously you want to tweak it to your specific situation. Happy to look it over once you write something up.

Just following up to see if you had written anything you wanted me to look at and give you feedback on?