Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My mother i law signed the deed to her property over to her…

Customer Question
My mother i law...

My mother i law signed the deed to her property over to her daughter she has sense changed her mind but nowsher daughter wont talk to hangs up the phone when she tries to call her and wont let het her i to her property is there anything to do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes the deed is in her name now

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The mother in law feels she did this at a terrible time in her life her husband just passed away and she was made do this

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
1/9/2018
Family Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

Was there any agreement that the daughter would give the property back?

What was the reason for giving the property to the daughter?

Ely, Counselor at Law