Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am looking for someone who can help me with getting my…

Customer Question
Hello - I am...

Hello - I am looking for someone who can help me with getting my final divorce papers.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. The divorce was finalized on December 21st

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well my ex is also sending me threatening text messages and leaving kids by themselves while being out of town with her boy friend without tell me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

None of the experts on JustAnswer are allowed to take on customers of the website nor are we allowed to prepare paperwork.

We provide answers and information on legal topics. Did you have a question with which you needed assistance or were you trying to retain an attorney?

I did ask my question. Did you not get it?

There is no question showing. What is on my screen is:

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?