Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My son dad filed neglect charges against me in 2011 but

Customer Question
My son dad...

My son dad filed neglect charges against me in 2011 but judge dismissed it, nothing fpund but she did awsrd temp custody because I was moving away from Tn and at the time I didn't have a job in thd state I was moving to. Fast forward, my son dad told him once he turn 16 he could live with me, so je told his dad when he comes tp Arkansas for Christmas break he was not cpming back to Tn, je was going to stay with me and go to school in Arkansas, so I enrolled him in school, he don't want to continue to live with his dad, I need help, his dad said I kidnapped him but I didn't, he always with me every holiday break, I think sumone told jim at 16 he can kinda make his decision where he w***** *****ve, please help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Im in Arkansas, dad in Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
1/9/2018
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

I have read and understand your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Ely, Counselor at Law