Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Me and my soon to be ex wife have a safety deposit box

Customer Question
together. Can she access the...
Me and my soon to be ex wife have a safety deposit box together. Can she access the box with out me? I would ask the bank but I do not want my ex to know im asking.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
1/8/2018
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thank you for your time but my question has been answered

No problem. Thanks so much.