Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

1) I need to include me agreeing to provide health insurance…

Customer Question
1) I need to...

1) I need to include me agreeing to provide health insurance to the soon to be ex wife.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Wyoming

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have agreed to provide her with health insurance and pay all of her deductibles for as a yet to be determined amount of time.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
I need to include this agreement in an online (CompleteCase.com)
divorce
1/7/2018
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question, but what you are asking us for would amount to representation and state law forbids any attorney on this site from engaging in representation of any customer from this site. If you need an attorney to write this for you, please use the same site used by other attorneys to get a local family attorney http://www.hg.org